Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Devil's Rejects Prequel In The Works - Rob Zombie's Three From Hell

Press release on the domestic release coming soon from Lionsgate.

Name:  3fh.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  31.7 KB

Rob Zombie’s Bloodthirsty Brood is Back on 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack, Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD & Digital on October 15 from Lionsgate®

SANTA MONICA, CA (September 19, 2019) – Rob Zombie’s diabolical trio returns when 3 From Hell arrives on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray and Digital), Blu-ray Combo Pack (plus DVD and Digital), DVD, Digital, and On Demand October 15 from Lionsgate. Written and directed by horror master Rob Zombie (House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects, Halloween), the “savagely ferocious” (Variety) film follows three of the director’s most vicious creations as they leave a trail of corpses in their wake.

3 From Hell stars Sheri Moon Zombie (The Devil’s Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses, Halloween), Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses), Richard Brake (“Game of Thrones,” Hannibal Rising, 31, The Chameleon), Jeff Daniel Phillips (The Lords of Salem, “Westworld”), with Danny Trejo (The Devil’s Rejects, Machete, From Dusk Till Dawn), and Sid Haig (The Devil’s Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses, Kill Bill: Vol. 2). 3 From Hell is Zombie’s highly anticipated return to his violently horrific crime saga.

First there was House of 1000 Corpses. Then there was The Devil’s Rejects. Now, from writer-director Rob Zombie, comes the next blood-soaked chapter in the most violent crime saga in movie history —
    3 From Hell. After barely surviving a furious shootout with the police, Baby Firefly (Sheri Moon Zombie), Otis Driftwood (Bill Moseley), and Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig) are behind bars. But pure evil cannot be contained, and a firestorm of murder, madness, and mayhem will be released in this terror ride to Hell… and back.

Take home 3 From Hell and immerse yourself in its blood-soaked world with exclusive and extensive special features, including an audio commentary with director Rob Zombie and a 4-part “making of” featurette. Additionally, the 3 From Hell 4K and Blu-ray discs will feature the unrated cut, even more sadistic and terrifying than the theatrical version of the film. The 3 From Hell 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $29.99, $24.99, and $19.98, respectively.

4K UHD / BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES

Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Rob Zombie
    “To Hell and Back: The Making of 3 From Hell” Featurette (4-Part Documentary Available on 4K and Blu-ray Only; Part 1 Available on DVD)

Trailer: https://youtu.be/sfPZZeSlaJo
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/the3fromhell
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/3fromhell/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobZombieFilms
    #FreeTheThree

PROGRAM INFORMATION
    Year of Production: 2019
    Title Copyright: 3 From Hell © 2019, Artwork & Supplementary Materials © 2019 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Type: Theatrical Release
    Rating: R for strong sadistic violence, language throughout, sexual content, graphic nudity, and drug use.
    Genre: Horror
    Closed-Captioned: N/A
    Subtitles: Spanish, English SDH
    Feature Run Time: 115 Minutes
    4K Ultra HD Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 (1.85:1) Presentation
    BD Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (1.85:1) Presentation
    DVD Format: 16x9 (1.85:1) Presentation
    4K Audio: English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD
    BD Audio: English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD
    DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

The first half hour of this film, ESPECIALLY Zombie's warden Virgil and idiotic Sherri Moon Zombie introduction, proves that Zombie should have his fucking hands cut off and a restraining order that keeps him away from the camera. What a screaming piece of shit. Zombie basically remade a brain-dead version of NATURAL BORN KILLERS.

A massive piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    The first half hour of this film, ESPECIALLY Zombie's warden Virgil and idiotic Sherri Moon Zombie introduction, proves that Zombie should have his fucking hands cut off and a restraining order that keeps him away from the camera. What a screaming piece of shit. Zombie basically remade a brain-dead version of NATURAL BORN KILLERS.

A massive piece of shit.
    Could it possibly be worse than 31?
    "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

I've taken the risk and ordered this as the Blu Ray's only £9.99. Certainly not going to import the UHD though.

I too hope that this is an improvement over 31, it wouldn't be hard. That was so frustrating after the dark oppressive surrealism that Lords of Salem and (parts of) Halloween II showed.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse 77 View Post
    Could it possibly be worse than 31?
    Tough call. I actually shut this off after an hour or so. I made it through 31....but I wasn't happy to.

Tough call. I actually shut this off after an hour or so. I made it through 31....but I wasn't happy to.
    Wow. I thought he made a decent recovery with Lords of Salem but 31 was five steps back, imo. I'll watch this one out of pure sadomasochism.
    "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse 77 View Post
    Wow. I thought he made a decent recovery with Lords of Salem but 31 was five steps back, imo. I'll watch this one out of pure sadomasochism.
    I'll have a little cry for you.

I actually liked this quite a bit. It's pretty similar to DEVIL'S REJECTS, so I think it's safe to say that if you enjoyed that one, you'll enjoy this too. Bill Moseley is awesome in it. I can see how someone who doesn't like Sheri Moon Zombie would get annoyed with her performance here; she's OTT, but has some good moments IMO. There are some nasty, shocking moments in here as well.

I've actually changed my opinion on the matter of whether or not we're supposed to be rooting for the Firefly clan; I don't think Zombie is asking us to, he's merely presenting their story and they just happen to be bat-shit crazy killers. Sometimes they're killing people and sometimes they're just driving and planning their next move. Nobody is one thing all of the time.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    I actually liked this quite a bit. It's pretty similar to DEVIL'S REJECTS, so I think it's safe to say that if you enjoyed that one, you'll enjoy this too. Bill Moseley is awesome in it. I can see how someone who doesn't like Sheri Moon Zombie would get annoyed with her performance here; she's OTT, but has some good moments IMO. There are some nasty, shocking moments in here as well.

I've actually changed my opinion on the matter of whether or not we're supposed to be rooting for the Firefly clan; I don't think Zombie is asking us to, he's merely presenting their story and they just happen to be bat-shit crazy killers. Sometimes they're killing people and sometimes they're just driving and planning their next move. Nobody is one thing all of the time.
    Looks like we're back to the part where I don't think we'd have a fun afternoon watching movies.

Looks like we're back to the part where I don't think we'd have a fun afternoon watching movies.
    What if you riffed it?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky