Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Netflix series: Mindhunter

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm surprised This Thread doesn't have more traction. I thought season 1 was fantastic and I am jacked about season 2. But I'm a serial killer junkie so that makes sense. there was a lot of padding with the girlfriend though, and it made some scenes drag on, but for the most part I was riveted to the TV.

I dig that they used real serial killers and not some hyped-up Hollywood ones. Nothing's more horrific than the actual people and they're horrible Acts.
    Don't tread on me. Just don't.

I liked it, but as I said, lost a lot of steam for me once Kemper wasn't the main attraction.

New season is so far so good. Two episodes in and they just talked to Son of Sam. I think they could have cast him better. No Kemper yet, Mark.

Ripoff. I'm hoping to check it out, but likely won't be this month.

Season 2 is a major improvement over the first season -- and yes, Kemper makes a brief appearance. Evolves somewhat from the interviews to the actual procedural work, and it's a necessary gradation. Christopher Livingston's self-assured turn as the Atlanta child killer, Wayne Williams. may be this season's Kemper. Really great season.

I had never seen this uncanny comparison:

Cool clip. Halfway through the season and enjoying it. Other than the useless love story like in season one. Waste of time.

I liked S1 well enough but was not blown away or anything. Some really good stuff and some really pedestrian stuff. S2, however, was better by leaps and bounds in all areas. Now I'm jacked for S3.

They even featured the serial killer who inspired Cruisin'. Had the same actor who played Manson in Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood play him here. I thought the scene with Tex was good as well.