Thread: Wicked Vision Releasing Tesis

Wicked Vision Releasing Tesis

Source.

Dear Visionaries, the time has come. On December 12 we'll be releasing Alejandro Amenabar's cultmovie TESIS as a german HD-premiere, in three limited and numbered Mediabooks.

The No. 9 in our "Collector's Series" is a very special release for us, as the 4-disc set will not only include the film on blu-ray and two dvds, but also the film's wonderful original score on a seperate audio-cd. This cd will only be included in the limited first edition run.

The film itself has been digitally remastered and enhanced, compared to its foreign releases. The set will also include a ton of bonus materials, such as a director's commentary, a short film, deleted scenes, interviews and a making-of.

Both the main feature as well as the bonus materials will be subtitled both in german AND english. The only exception is the german audiocommentary by Prof. Dr. Marcus Stiglegger.

Retailers will receive all details next week. But you can also order from us directly, as usual. The first 100 orders will include a goodie.

Price: 32,99 € (incl. Postage and packaging within Germany)
    Pre-Order: shop@wv-media.de

Packaging: Mediabook
    Order-no MB a: WV-053
    Order-no MB b: WV-054
    Order-no MB C: WV-055

Ean-code mb cover a: 4 260448 730532
    Ean-code mb cover b: 4 260448 730549
    Ean-code mb cover c: 4 260448 730556

rating: 16

Aspect ration: 1,85:1 (1080 p)
    Language: German, Spanish
    Sound Format: DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0, DTS HD-Master Audio 5.1
    Subtitles: German, English
    Subtitles Bonus: German, English
    Running time: 124 minutes
    Regionalcode: A,B,C
    Bonus: 3 mediabooks with a 24-pages booklet by David Renske, Commentary by director Alejandro Amenábar · Commentary by Prof. Dr. Marcus Stiglegger · Introduction by Regisseur Alejandro Amenábar · „Touching Death“: Interview with Alejandro Amenábar · Shortfilm: „Himenóptero“ · Making-of · Deleted Scenes · German Trailer · Original-Trailer · Teaser · Storyboards · picture Gallery · Soundtrack-CD with 19 Tracks

Plot:
    Why is death and violence so fascinating? Is it morally correct to show violence in movies? If so, is there a limit to what we should show? That's the subject of Ángela's examination paper. She is a young student at a film school in Madrid. Together with the student Chema (who is totally obsessed with violent movies) they find a snuff movie in which a young girl is tortured and killed. Soon they discover that the girl was a former student at their school ...

Name:  pj8k5e46.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  80.5 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I remember seeing this when it first came out and liking it a lot. I haven't seen it since then, however.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard