Thread: R.I.P. Chuck Mosely (Faith No More)

R.I.P. Chuck Mosely (Faith No More)

Man, what a shitty day for this type of thing.

“After a long period of sobriety, Charles Henry Mosley III lost his life, on November 9th, 2017, due to the disease of addiction. We’re sharing the manner in which he passed, in the hopes that it might serve as a warning or wake up call or beacon to anyone else struggling to fight for sobriety. He is survived by long-term partner Pip Logan, two daughters, Erica and Sophie and his grandson Wolfgang Logan Mosley. The family will be accepting donations for funeral expenses. Details to follow when arranged.”

He was 57.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/music/3...y-passes-away/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I remember when he got replaced by Mike Patton and was largely regarded as "that shitty singer". I liked his voice. RIP

Same here. Some days I prefer it. I really like Patton, don't get me wrong, but Mosely was fucking great in his own way.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I am super bummed. Chuck was great and I was super stoked for him seeming to get his shit more together recently. I’ve been digging his new album with Primitive Race over the last couple of days. Now listening to it is going to be a totally different experience. RIP Chuck.