Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck me! Legendary Cat III film UNTOLD STORY coming from Koch! On BD!

An Andalusian Dog enandalusiskhund's Avatar

Fuck me! Legendary Cat III film UNTOLD STORY coming from Koch! On BD!

Yeah, I don't know how this flew under my radar. Looks really promising, at least compared to the lackluster DVD releases:

Second half of 2018, sadly, and no word on English subs yet. But still, motherfuckin' UNTOLD motherfuckin' STORY on motherfuckin' BD!!
    Looking for Orozco the Embalmer (Camera Obscura) and the Swedish theatrical poster of Breaking Point (Vibenius/"Ron Silberman Jr.", 1975).

If it's English friendly I'm all over this but am going to hold onto my old Tai Seng DVD for now, just in case.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Hope it retains that Anthony Wong commentary.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

When my buddy found out about this, he emailed Koch to ask if there were going to English subs and the reply was guarded optimism. But that was a couple months ago or longer, so I don't know if anything has changed. Even if it's German only, it's no big deal to add .srt English subs & time them correctly for this release. So I'm getting it either way for the upgrade in PW alone and adding my own subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    If it's English friendly I'm all over this but am going to hold onto my old Tai Seng DVD for now, just in case.
    I think just in terms of pure PQ, the cultcine DVD is the best (anamorphic + color correction), then the German Raptor LE and then the Tai Seng. I have all 3 but none of them are anything to write home about & for sure this Blu Ray will trump them all.

This is awesome, I do hope it will have English subs.

Gargantuan news. Subs or not, a big sale for me!

Pre-order page, no English subs listed.

https://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php...asd0unvas7cbl7
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Just as well it's not English friendly, way too much coming out in November, and my selfish family and friends will expect Christmas presents. How needy.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

No subs but that just means a little more effort from the custom fan subbers. I'm sure the majority of us here know about CG & ADC, so this won't be an issue at all.