Thread: Tuff Turf [1985]

Tuff Turf [1985]

I’m thinking that with all the New World stuff Arrow has released (and is rumored to be releasing in the future... Heathers, I’m looking at you), this might be on their radar. Sure, Kim Richards is a pig now, but her and Catya Sassoon, complete with their bedroom eyes, were a couple of foxes in this. Another Spader / Downey vehicle that’s far superior to shit like 3:15 Moment of Truth, Hiding Out, Three O’Clock High, etc.

Onew can only hope. It is an 80s classic as far as I am concerned.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

I welcome all Jim Carroll on Blu-ray.

Partially filmed at my high school--woot!

Coming from Kino in July!

Brand New 2K Master! For Morgan Hiller (James Spader, Bad Influence), it’s tough enough being the new kid in school. But when he tangles with a local gang, he becomes the lone target of their vengeance. The situation turns from dangerous to deadly when he meets and falls for the gang leader’s sexy girlfriend (Kim Richards, Escape to Witch Mountain). Welcome to Tuff Turf–where enemies are made, reputations are earned, and love is the riskiest affair of all. Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Matt Clark (White Lightning) and Art Evans (Die Hard 2: Die Harder) co-star in this powerful ’80s high school action-drama that features live performances by The Jim Carroll Band and Jack Mack & The Heart Attack, plus songs by Marianne Faithfull, Southside Johnny, Lene Lovich and more. Directed by Fritz Kiersch (Children of the Corn).

Special Features:
    -Audio Commentary by Director Fritz Kiersch
    -Theatrical Trailer

Name:  81IiDSYzLzL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  50.9 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!