Thread: Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

The latest DC animated that very slightly reshuffles the Suicide Squad roster. And no, this is not in the same continuity as Assault on Arkham (which was basically an animated Suicide Squad movie) it's instead in a different continuity. No spoilers from me.

Very fun DC animated film that thankfully washes out the taste of the incredibly shitty Batman and Harley Quin picture. This is also R rated and wears the badge proudly. This is easily the goriest DC animated film and it even sneaks in a brief tit shot. Highly recommended for DC fans and those that liked the concept of the live action Suicide Squad but didn't like the film too much (to say the least).
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

This is Netflixing to my mailbox today.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"

It also could be the only non-Superman or Teen Titans DC animated film that doesn't shoehorn Batman in there to boost sales. So there's that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Watched this last night and loved it. It comes in third behind Batman Under The Red Hood and Flashpoint.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"

I am gonna end up netflixing it. I wish we could get a movie about the 80s Suicide Squad.