Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Underground: Blu-ray and DVD legends

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Cordier View Post
    When I asked Lustig about a special edition of SNUFF at a screening of MANIAC I got shot down pretty brutally. He said everybody involved with the flick was dead and what would be the point?
    What the hell was he talk about? Roberta Findlay and Simon Nuchtern are alive; Jack Bravman and Mirtha Massa seem to be alive. Also that would be a great occasion to finally got The Slaughter, the original film before Snuff, on disc. I'm weird but I want to know how that film end for real as it wasn't that bad (the awfull dubbing just doesn't help it...).

Blue Underground: Blu-ray and DVD legends

Me too Jimmy - I'd like to see the original ending too.

Actually, done right, this could be a really great SE - like the terrific package that was done for FACES OF DEATH.

I certainly wouldn't mind a Blu-ray of "Snuff" with tons of extras. I'm fascinated by the backstory behind that film and its release. I would also love to see the original ending of the "Slaughter" film.

I've never had any particular desire to see Snuff, despite its notoriety, but a good doco on the creation of the film and the publicity campaign behind it would probably be enough to make to take the plunge. And yeah, the original ending of Slaughter would be the ultimate bonus, if it still exists.

Another repackage coming out on 7/30/13.

From TLA Cult...

Bad Girls Behind Bars Collection

Amazon Jail: Pursue some of Brazil's sexiest starlets through scene after scene of primal passion and sadistic violence, culminating in an all-out orgy deep in the deadly Green Inferno.

Bare Behind Bars: In a women's penitentiary where brutal beatings, steamy showers, and full cavity searches are the order of the day, the cons are turning into pros - and the cemetery is running out of room!

Sadomania: Blue Underground has unearthed pristine elements from various international sources to create this Definitive Uncut Edition, fully restoring all of its vicious violence and long-rumored scenes of horrific sexual depravity.

Women Behind Bars: A depraved delicacy destined to delight connoisseurs of crime and perverted punishment. Uncut and uncensored - a must-see entry in the women-in-prison genre.

99 Women: For his epic shocker of caged women gone wild, legendary director Jess Franco brought together a once-in-a-lifetime cast of International beauties including Maria Schell, Luciana Paluzzi, Rosalba Neri and Maria Rohm. Mercedes McCambridge and Herbert Lom co-star as the sadistic wardens of an island prison where abused yet luscious young lovelies surrender to their own depraved desires. Behind bars…without men, experience the unchained passion of 99 Women!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Another repackage coming out on 7/30/13.

From TLA Cult...

Bad Girls Behind Bars Collection

Amazon Jail: Pursue some of Brazil's sexiest starlets through scene after scene of primal passion and sadistic violence, culminating in an all-out orgy deep in the deadly Green Inferno.

Bare Behind Bars: In a women's penitentiary where brutal beatings, steamy showers, and full cavity searches are the order of the day, the cons are turning into pros - and the cemetery is running out of room!

Sadomania: Blue Underground has unearthed pristine elements from various international sources to create this Definitive Uncut Edition, fully restoring all of its vicious violence and long-rumored scenes of horrific sexual depravity.

Women Behind Bars: A depraved delicacy destined to delight connoisseurs of crime and perverted punishment. Uncut and uncensored - a must-see entry in the women-in-prison genre.

99 Women: For his epic shocker of caged women gone wild, legendary director Jess Franco brought together a once-in-a-lifetime cast of International beauties including Maria Schell, Luciana Paluzzi, Rosalba Neri and Maria Rohm. Mercedes McCambridge and Herbert Lom co-star as the sadistic wardens of an island prison where abused yet luscious young lovelies surrender to their own depraved desires. Behind bars…without men, experience the unchained passion of 99 Women!
    I am stoked for this since many of these titles are OOP! Now my only question is which version of 99 Women?

TLA says it's the uncut one.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Name:  bad-girls-behind-bars.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  45.1 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Neato! I've only got 'Bare Behind Bars' so this should be worth picking up. It'll make up for the scandalous fact that I currently own none of Franco's WIP fims.

Some details on Snuff!

"Blue Underground issues SNUFF on hi-def disc later this year (date to be announced), starting out in a limited-edition “blood-red” case available only with the first pressing. It will sport a reversible sleeve with two different covers (pictured below). Originally filmed in Argentina as SLAUGHTER by Michael and Roberta Findlay, the movie found its notoriety (including many protests—some of them staged) when distributor Allan Shackleton added footage of one of the actresses allegedly being dismembered for real at the end of the shoot, and released it in 1976 under the new title. As opposed to Blue Underground’s previous SNUFF DVD, issued without extras in a “brown paper bag” case, this version will be fully loaded with special features, which will be revealed soon. Stay tuned for further details!"

Name:  SNUFFBLURAYNEWS1.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  81.7 KB

Name:  SNUFFBLURAYNEWS2.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  66.0 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!