Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perversion Story Coming From Mondo Macabro

Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    It's one the most interesting covers I've seen in awhile. Even better that its based off original poster art. It really stands out against all the cartoony crap that Shout/Scream and Scorpion are putting out.
    Don't forget about Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    That sounds completely sane, but I still haven't bought Concrete Jungle and I first passed on Code Red's Delirium because of the artwork.
    The art is reversible on CONCRETE JUNGLE and the original poster is dope. The movie itself is just average, though.

I find I'm more prone to buy a release if the original artwork is provided. Nothing beats those illustrations that were used originally to sell the film.

Sell sheet for the standard edition.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

FYI, for those who bundled their copy of PERVERSION STORY with BLOOD LUST, the shipping of that title has been delayed until early to mid-October, so if you want it to ship separately for a small extra fee, please contact me at mondomacabrousa@gmail.com with the subject line "I WANT MY PERVERSION!" and include the name you ordered it under and your order number and I will get back to you with details about what you need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
    FYI, for those who bundled their copy of PERVERSION STORY with BLOOD LUST, the shipping of that title has been delayed until early to mid-October, so if you want it to ship separately for a small extra fee, please contact me at mondomacabrousa@gmail.com with the subject line "I WANT MY PERVERSION!" and include the name you ordered it under and your order number and I will get back to you with details about what you need to do.
    Thanks for the update, I can wait until Blood lust is ready, I have no problems waiting until both are ready.

By some miracle, I actually received my Perversion Story BD today. By miracle I say, because I spent three weeks wondering what on earth is USPS doing with my package?

I bet they thought "Japan" was some small town in California and didn't realize until this week that it's a foreign country..

That's insane.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!