Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Scorpion Releasing/Katarina's Nightmare Theater Thread

God will we start to see that kind of harassing behavior here too

It will be release when it will be ready to be release... labels doesn't owe anything to no one.

This isn't for nothing if less and less labels owners frequent and participate in movie forums... It certainly is annoying to see release this release that and I want this I want that harassing message (as you said you do by email and I on more than one forum...).

If you are so anxious and think it's so easy purchase any movie rights, put your own money where your mouth is, release it and do something else than whine.

P.S : Sorry Ian, but people who think everybody owe them something annoy the fuck out of me. I'll leave it at that as I know you don't want heavy conflict arround here.

Yeah, best to calm down guys. Seriously, let's not take the fun out of this.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
    God will we start to see that kind of harassing behavior here too

It will be release when it will be ready to be release... labels doesn't owe anything to no one.

This isn't for nothing if less and less labels owners frequent and participate in movie forums... It certainly is annoying to see release this release that and I want this I want that harassing message (as you said you do by email and I on more than one forum...).

If you are so anxious and think it's so easy purchase any movie rights, put your own money where your mouth is, release it and do something else than whine.

P.S : Sorry Ian, but people who think everybody owe them something annoy the fuck out of me. I'll leave it at that as I know you don't want heavy conflict arround here.

I wouldn't consider asking a question, or question(s) "harrassing" behavior. I think you are trying too hard here to stir the pot, but that's fine if that's how you feel. With the economy the way it is today, and many small dvd labels struggling to survive, I think being a little more customer or fan friendly would be in any business's best interests. Scorpion certainly doesn't "OWE" me anything, but I know many people are interested in this release, and would greatly appreciate any info that could be provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Yeah, best to calm down guys. Seriously, let's not take the fun out of this.
    Sometimes I can't restrain myself... I just think we don't need to see that kind of post here as they had no point (I've seen too many forums trashed by this me me me attitude). Just a little two seconds effort from the guy would have shown him that it was already asked and not answered in that same thread (it's just 10 pages it isn't that hard to check), so the result will not change even after one thousand times. I don't know but if I ask something to a guy by email and on a forum directly (or indirectly by whining everywhere) and get no answer I'll get it. The film had no good materials available or the economy is too bad to release it without a big money loss or more extras are in the works...

I wait for some movies since more than 25 years to be release so 5 years (or less) is really not the end of the world...

My last word on this as you said "let's not take the fun out of this"
    Last edited by Jimmy Simard; 06-19-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
    Sometimes I can't restrain myself... I just think we don't need to see that kind of post here as they had no point (I've seen too many forums trashed by this me me me attitude). Just a little two seconds effort from the guy would have shown him that it was already asked and not answered in that same thread (it's just 10 pages it isn't that hard to check), so the result will not change even after one thousand times. I don't know but if I ask something to a guy by email and on a forum directly (or indirectly by whining everywhere) and get no answer I'll get it. The film had no good materials available or the economy is too bad to release it without a big money loss or more extras are in the works...

I wait for some movies since more than 25 years to be release so 5 years (or less) is really not the end of the world...

My last word on this as you said "let's not take the fun out of this"

Thankfully, we've heard your last word on this, so I'll just sit back and wait for Scorpion's response.
    Last edited by destro72; 06-19-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Nice snarky comment. Jimmy and Ian are right, keep RSP fun.

Haha, Marshall, you're hilarious.

I want a flying lawn mower

Me too. Hopefully we'll hear from Scorpion on the matter soon. Until then, let's all hold hands and sing happy songs until Ator and Savage Streets come out.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!