Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Bob Briggs' The Last Drive in on Shudder on July Friday the 13th!

Might watch Demon Wind tomorrow. I get Shudder thru the VRV package and don't seem to get the live feed of Shudder. Appears the on demand version of Last Drive In hits the service around 1am ,central time, Saturday morning.

Demon Wind is a fun little B flick.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Last week was Wolf Cop (ugh) and Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer with John Mcnaughton as a guest.

Love Wolf Cop and Henry. Hoping to watch both one night soon.

I just noticed your post. I didn't watch Wolf Cop but Joe Bob covering Henry was fantastic.

Joe Bob finally does an Eyetalian film and it's one of the most fun Alien ripoffs Contamination.

I never got the L. Ron Hubbard reference before. The Ian McCulloch character is named after Hubbard and the evil astronaut is named after Edmond Hamilton. I wonder if Cozzi knew anything about Scientology?

I also think the scene where the cyclops kills the guy is edited poorly. The kick ass Goblin score is going into high gear, our character approaches the monster ever closer and... We cut away. Absolutely had to cut to McCulloch doing his thing. Then suddenly cut back to the guy being eaten by the cyclops without any Goblin music accompanying this moment. It should have cut back to McCulloch after the eating obviously.

Finished up Henry last night. Great episode. I wish I got the live feed of Shudder. But with VRV I don't. What did he show besides Contamination?

The 2nd feature was A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. I need to watch that one today. Joe Bob teased that next week will feature two hardcore exploitation films so I'm hoping for either Cannibal Holocaust or Cannibal Ferox (since he reviewed this one back in the day this stands a good chance) and a Fulci film.

Is either Holocaust or Ferox already on Shudder? Looks like whatever Joe Bob shows is already on Shudder. Either would be fine.