Thread: The Toys That Made Us

The Toys That Made Us

Anyone else check this out on Netflix yet? It's pretty fun, especially if you're of a certain age and remember a lot of the brands and lines that they cover. The He-Man, GI Joe, Transformers and LEGO episodes are great, the Star Wars and Star Trek ones too. I haven't watched Barbie yet, but I will, because I watched Hello Kitty and thought it was rad even if I don't have much of a connection to the property.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

OMG Wait till yall see the Barbie episode. Not gonna spoil it,just watch the backgrounds when people are being interviewed.

But yea I love it. Seen both seasons. My favorite is either Star Trek or Lego.

I didn't watch the Hello Kitty one, but I've seen the rest. The Barbie one was actually fantastic. It was nice to revisit so many of these great toys. The Star Trek one had me cracking up.

I've been enjoying this series. It even made me finally get round to watching Cannon's Masters of the Universe.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    I didn't watch the Hello Kitty one, but I've seen the rest. The Barbie one was actually fantastic. It was nice to revisit so many of these great toys. The Star Trek one had me cracking up.
    Hello Kitty was entertaining. I knew almost nothing about the franchise. Barbie was a good episode. I hope we get another season at least.