Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massacre Video Releasing The Devil

I remember thinking that THE RAPE AFTER was cool, but the bootleg I saw was nearly unwatchable. Is their a decent version available to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    I remember thinking that THE RAPE AFTER was cool, but the bootleg I saw was nearly unwatchable. Is their a decent version available to watch?
    VCD or VHS is as good as it gets.

As for The Devil, ill get it for sure. Kind of surprised to see it getting released. Not one of the better of it's kind but it's a fairly small field and pretty much everything is enjoyable with the exception of Black Magic (1993)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Cinemageddon has a couple of different versions. Someone uploaded I think the Japanese VHS which has a few extra seconds and the picture is a bit nicer. I think someone took that version and cleaned it up as best as they could.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

"THE DEVIL is about to enter its last step, which is subtitling from Mandarin to English. After that, we will be sending the Blu-ray to replication. We will have an artwork reveal next week, stay tuned for that."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

MV just posted this on twitter.

"Artwork reveal for the Limited Edition Slipcase of our release of the 1981 Taiwanese black magic gorefest, THE DEVIL. Coming to you with a BRAND NEW moldtastic 4k scan from the quickly deteriorating OCNand presented in its true uncut version for the first time on home video."

Name:  EDuP4ldUwAIrUQW.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  43.1 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

My wallet is ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaibatan View Post
    My wallet is ready!
    It's up for pre-order. So is Mr No Legs!

http://massacrevideo.com/site/?produ...dition-blu-ray

I'm tempted to order the combo pack with the T-shirt. The design looks pretty cool.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

I thought about it too.