Thread: Wentworth - Netflix

Wentworth - Netflix

Just finished season 3 of Wentworth on Netflix. Best damn show I've seen in a very long time! Although there are stark similarities between it and Orange is the New Black, Wentworth is way better!

Really? Good to hear an Aussie show getitng some love. I haven't seen it but the ads are on a lot and they've never grabbed me enough to get me to watch. No doubt you're aware but while it may look a bit like OITNB it's actually a continuation of an Aussie series from the late 70s/early 80s called Prisoner Cell Block H.
    Last edited by Dom D; 08-18-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Yeah it's amazing on all fronts. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D View Post
    Really? Good to hear an Aussie show getitng some love. I haven't seen it but the ads are on a lot and they've never grabbed me enough to get me to watch. No doubt you're aware but while it may look a bit like OITNB it's actually a continuation of an Aussie series from the late 70s/early 80s called Prisoner Cell Block H.
    You should really give it a go! You may be hooked (as I was) within the first few episodes!

At one point I was interested in giving Prisoner a chance and I've skipped through a few episodes on YouTube. I wasn't turned off by the fact that it was a soap opera but when I found there are 692 episodes I felt a bit overwhelmed :-)