Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The SOMETHING WEIRD VIDEO Thread...

You beat me to it.

Also the more I think about Defilers/Scum Of The Earth the more I think it's one of my favorite SWV's.

That has nothing to do with Ms. Gavin but that's ok.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Someone went in and fucked with that post. I know I typed "WONDER". You're all dinks. Every single one of you.

Flattery and foreplay Ian Miller's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    You beat me to it.

Also the more I think about Defilers/Scum Of The Earth the more I think it's one of my favorite SWV's.

That has nothing to do with Ms. Gavin but that's ok.
    So I need to finally get around to buying it, is that what you're saying? Wellll, the low priced Arrow RM box set took precedent, and that does have something to do with Ms. Gavin.

The blowout-priced Franco discs and Redemption set I also helplessly pulled the trigger on do not, and for this I am slightly ashamed.....

Everyone - watch this trailer for THE IMMORAL THREE, then fucking buy it. With money. I'm starting to believe that its the best Wishman movie.

http://somethingweird.com/cart.php?t...=22792#preview

I watched MR. ANGEL yesterday.

http://www.somethingweird.com/cart.p...ubstring=angel

If I were a distributor back in the 60's I would have purchased the rights to this movie and renamed it THE SAND IS HOT ON PANTY CAKES ISLAND. Seriously, about 75% of this movie's runtime is made up of shots of star Cornelia Lucas (who is like a blonde Julie Newmar) running from the camera in Daisy Dukes.

A+

I keep trying to resist the ten for $80 deal and you are making that hard.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Watched The Touch Of Her Flesh last night for the first time in a few years. I still like it as the photography is awesome as are the psycho rants and Findlay's bizarre lead performance. I think though, that in hindsight (and I can't believe I'm saying this), the movie is padded with too much nudity. It takes a while to get moving and once it goes it slows down whenever it's time for one of the girls to gyrate. Now, let it be noted that in no uncertain terms do I think the girls should not gyrate, it's just that they all seem to do it for a bit too long in this one.

Great ending though, love that scene in the warehouse or maintenance building or whatever it is. Wish I could find the soundtrack for this movie.

I think I like The Curse of Her Flesh better, I seem to remember it having better pacing - will need to revisit that one and The Kiss of Her Flesh soon too.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Flattery and foreplay Ian Miller's Avatar
    Is TOUCH the one with the "Right Kind Of Lovin'" nude go-go dance that goes on forever? If so, then yes, a bit too much padding in the first half hour. Need to watch the third feature. Thing is, the padding doesn't really bother me when I can treat it like roughie wallpaper, but when it's late and I'm trying to stay awake it becomes a challenge.

I can deal with the gogo dancing type bits but I'm not really a fan of just watching some chick just undress or go about their daily routine while they happen to be naked. Not a fan of those fake educational (Virgin Report, etc.) type films. I guess I need purpose beyond voyeurism.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT WAS BORING!

The year - 2008
    The place - Ian Jane's living room
    The words...

ME: "I have to say that a lot of the black & white roughies are kinda dull. I fast forward thru the sex and nudity quite often."
    IANS: "WHAT!?!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! WHAT IN THE HUH!?!? I CAN'BLEEVE IT!! WHO-HOW-WHY?"

And then Miller got on his hands and knees behind me and Ian pushed me over him and poured beer on me while he and Noland high-fived.
    Last edited by Toyboy; 04-21-2011 at 06:14 PM.