Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Andre Blay, VHS Mastermind

without VHS I doubt I would have been a huge movie fan. I really fell in love with having a physical copy of something I love and VHS was the first to do it to me. As my love for movies grew so did my VHS collection which by the end was over 5000 tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    without VHS I doubt I would have been a huge movie fan. I really fell in love with having a physical copy of something I love and VHS was the first to do it to me. As my love for movies grew so did my VHS collection which by the end was over 5000 tapes.
    Wow, my collection was in the hundreds and getting rid of them when the VHS era came to a close hurt. What did you do with them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D View Post
    Wow, my collection was in the hundreds and getting rid of them when the VHS era came to a close hurt. What did you do with them all?
    I sold them on ebay before the advent of dvd and made a bundle as I had many rare titles that were out of print for decades. I'm in Canada and sold them in USD and back then the exchange rate was 1.65 to every American dollar.