Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scream Factory Releasing The Howling III

I finally watched the original. It's okay. What put me off was the very slow pace. Nothing really big happens until the sex scene. The lack of gore was a bit of a turnoff as well.

This is blasphemous as fuck but I liked Stirba Werewolf Bitch more. Christopher Lee in 80's sunglasses, Reb Brown screaming, Sybil Danning titties, some good gore. I was more entertained by part 2. Honest and I'm not being a contrarian asshole because if I had to pick between the Howling and American Werewolf in London I'd go with American Werewolf in London. The Landis film blows the fuck out of the Dante picture.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

I agree. Howling 1 is the better movie, but Howling II is pure entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    Honest and I'm not being a contrarian asshole because if I had to pick between the Howling and American Werewolf in London I'd go with American Werewolf in London. The Landis film blows the fuck out of the Dante picture.
    I also think AMERICAN WEREWOLF is the superior picture, although I do like them both a lot.

Last time I watched 2 I found it to be a real chore to sit through. The best part is the end credits.

I like THE HOWLING and AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF about equal. But I put COMPANY OF WOLVES and SILVER BULLET above both of them. And if we count WOLFEN as a werewolf movie (I do!), I'd place that above them all.
    "You're just gonna grow up to be another Fogerty!"

Silver Bullet is damn good. I don't know why that one fell through the cracks.

I also greatly enjoy Werewolf Woman.
    Last edited by Alex K.; 12-10-2018 at 10:01 PM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

I love WOLFEN.

Man, do I hate Werewolf Woman.