Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Danish Mazurka Films - Come to My Bedside / Der må være en sengekant (& More)

I think Ian tried to do that once with something else. Was it Christiane F., Ian? Didn't end up working out.

My order is on its way! At least I think it is... I can't understand the email!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Jane View Post
    I think Ian tried to do that once with something else. Was it Christiane F., Ian? Didn't end up working out.
    I figured it out, it's just a pain in the ass to get it to stream to the TV.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Gotcha.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

A solution to that is to use VLC Player on your PC to handle the disc playback and the subtitles. All you need is the SRT file of the subs and it usually works perfectly. PM me for any questions if you need a hand with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    A solution to that is to use VLC Player on your PC to handle the disc playback and the subtitles. All you need is the SRT file of the subs and it usually works perfectly. PM me for any questions if you need a hand with it.
    That's what I use (and it does work), I just have connectivity issues with my PC streaming to my TV sometimes (thanks though).
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

That's what I use (and it does work), I just have connectivity issues with my PC streaming to my TV sometimes (thanks though).
    I use a DisplayPort to HDMI concert or and run right off my laptop for things that require anything fancy, it works better than streaming. Might be something for you to consider if your setup allows.

Yeah, could run an HDMI cable and probably solve the problem, I just keep forgetting to do it. Windows 10 is supposed to be able to connect to the Roku we have 'easily' but for some reason the Roku doesn't see the PC when I run that setup. Plex works ok though, go figure, so it's not a connectivity issue.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

So, The first Bedroom Mazurka (1970) is a lot of fun, however nothing in the film merits any kind of uncut status, as it really is very tame. This is based on the Aussie release. Still cant wait to dive into that Danish set though, its only just been picked up by Danish post, even though it was despatched on Monday.

When it comes to postal service Denmark is like living in the 3. world. They privatised it a decade ago and it's gone downhill ever since. Postage fees are skyrocketing and the service is in the toilet.

Yeah, could run an HDMI cable and probably solve the problem, I just keep forgetting to do it. Windows 10 is supposed to be able to connect to the Roku we have 'easily' but for some reason the Roku doesn't see the PC when I run that setup. Plex works ok though, go figure, so it's not a connectivity issue.
    I have a Roku in the bedroom, and streaming to it is a nightmare no matter what apps I use, and that’s whit a house wired for gigabit network!