Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirty, Drunk And Punk - The Crazy Twisted Story Of The Bunchofuckingoofs

OK, I finished this the other day and it's fucking awesome. Review here.

Also, Crazy Steve Goof has his own youtube channel here. I don't know if anyone who wasn't in Toronto in the 80s and 90s will be all that enthralled but for those of us who were, there's some pretty rad stuff here.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I liked this book, lots pf pics and not too much text, really told their story well. Never heard of them before, what made me buy it was the Canadian aspect of it, not too many books written on the scene up here.

Check out Trouble In The Camera Club too, Mark. It's more 70s TO than 80s and 90s like the BFG book was and it's not limited to just Canadian acts but it's a pretty interesting snapshot regardless.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Check out Trouble In The Camera Club too, Mark. It's more 70s TO than 80s and 90s like the BFG book was and it's not limited to just Canadian acts but it's a pretty interesting snapshot regardless.
    You know I had this on order as well from chapters and because of the postal stike they sent it back to sender, so I had to re-order it today. Looking forward to it as well.