Thread: Garage Girls (1980)

Garage Girls (1980)

This was amusing enough.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0177790/

Lisa De Leeuw, Dorothy LeMay, Chris Cassidy and Brooke West start their own garage service. They run around in overalls but don't wear shirts underneath so they 'pop out' a lot. Anyway, plot is pretty predictable - anytime they have to go on a tow truck run, they get it on with customers, or sometimes not customers - basically they get it on with whoever is around. John Leslie plays a friendly cop who hits it off with Lisa. The garage has a giant shower room in it with four shower heads so they girls can stay clean, ha!

Top billed Georgina Spelvin is only in one scene and fairly briefly at that but she's funny here. She plays a youth group leader. Their vehicle breaks down so the members of the youth group have an orgy while it's being repaired. She walks in on this and, of course, joins in despite the fact that she's shocked by it all.

Some good natured and genuinely effective humor in it as well. Nothing deep here at all, but it's a fun watch. Sue Nero is in the opening scene as well.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

you know I had totally forgotten about this movie, I saw it a long time ago but I remember liking it too. I hope this gets a good blu ray release some day. But I'm still waiting for the big 3 to hit blu ray, Deep Throat (in a REAL 1080p release) Devil in Miss Jones, and Behind the Green Door.

So where can one see/get this?
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Silly Swede View Post
    So where can one see/get this?

Downloadable from Rarelustdotcom

VCX put it out on DVD.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I think the releases out now are edited, didn't this movie have a fisting scene? Or am I wrong? I have seen so many movies over the years, and I don't have them anymore so I can't do a check to see if they are edited or not,.

There wasn't any fisting in the version I saw (which was the VCX DVD). No idea if it was edited though.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I used to have the NuTech dvd, and for some reason I think it was edited, but I can't remember why I thought that lol, but maybe it wasn't. Fun movie either way.

I looked up a review that would have been written around the time of the release and there's no mention of a fisting scene in the film.

No fisting but there is a gorilla!!