Thread: AGFA releasing Satanis: The Devil's Mass / Satan's Children Blu-ray

AGFA releasing Satanis: The Devil's Mass / Satan's Children Blu-ray

Coming in July!

Satanis: The Devil's Mass is the unseen and unbelievable exposé on Anton LaVey, America's favorite leader of the Church of Satan. Feeling like a bedtime story as told by Kenneth Anger and Russ Meyer, this is a wild glimpse into the witches, black masses, and sex lives that built San Francisco's most infamous cult. From LaVey's daughter ("I think they're nuts!") to a nude woman who performs a satanic rite with a Boa constrictor, you'll meet numerous proto-goths, midnight maniacs, and daytime Draculas -- and even a pet tiger named Togare! In the words of LaVey, "There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!"

Made by one-and-done filmmakers in the gutters of Tampa, Satan's Children is an Afterschool Special from depths of hell... literally. Bobby is a troubled teen with problems. After deflecting his father's insults and his stepsister's come-ons, Bobby unknowingly ends up at a gay bar. Before long, he's sexually assaulted by four guys in the back seat of a car. With nowhere else to turn, Bobby joins a cult of Satanists to enact his murderous revenge. A truly deranged gut-punch, this is a gritty and baffling "experience" that could have only happened in Florida.

- 2K preservation of Satanis from a 16mm theatrical print!
    - 2K preservation of Satan's Children from a 35mm theatrical print!
    - Sizzling shorts from Beelzebub's vault!
    - Torrid trailers from Lucifer's archive!
    - Reversible cover art!

Name:  sat.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  34.6 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Why is LaVey upside down?

I'll pick it up since it's a double-feature & I've never seen Satan's Children but have wanted to. I haven't seen Satanis in a long, long time and maybe only once back in the trading days.

Almost tempted because Satan's Children is surreal.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"

Great news. I'll get this. I have not seen Satan's Children. The SWV dvd of Asylum of Satan/ Satan's Children is kinda pricey now. Is Asylum of Satan any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Soylent Pupkin View Post
    Great news. I'll get this. I have not seen Satan's Children. The SWV dvd of Asylum of Satan/ Satan's Children is kinda pricey now. Is Asylum of Satan any good?
    ASYLUM is fun but I don't know if it's worth ebay prices. SATAN'S CHILDREN is one of my top 2 or 3 SWV movies I've ever seen. I still have both of the original double-feature dvds (SATANIS is just ok; paired with SINTHIA THE DEVIL'S DOLL on dvd) so I'm not sure if I'll spring for the HD upgrade of SATAN'S CHILDREN or not. I wish it was paired with something else.