Thread: Garagehouse Pictures Releasing Foes

Garagehouse Pictures Releasing Foes

"Coming in May! Garagehouse Pictures will be releasing John Coats’ lost 1977 science fiction-horror film, FOES! Here’s the original trailer for the UK theatrical release of the film. Never before released in the US, except for some television airings in the 80s, we are very proud to be able to finally introduce this film to the world in HD."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I watched this movie on TV three or more decades ago. My memory of FOES is that it's pretty boring sci-fi. Despite that, the trailer for this extremely obscure movie makes it seem kind of intriguing. To support the company, I will purchase a copy if they release it on DVD, too.
    VHS will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
    I watched this movie on TV three or more decades ago. My memory of FOES is that it's pretty boring sci-fi. Despite that, the trailer for this extremely obscure movie makes it seem kind of intriguing. To support the company, I will purchase a copy if they release it on DVD, too.
    If a trailer doesn’t make a movie look at least somewhat interesting if you are into that kind of movie, it has totally failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    If a trailer doesn’t make a movie look at least somewhat interesting if you are into that kind of movie, it has totally failed.
    Good point. And not to derail the thread, but trailers used to entice potential viewers; nowadays, they seem to give away the whole movie, including important plot twists. It's truly amazing, and a bit sad. If I know for certain that I'm going to watch a film, I rarely will view the preview beforehand.
    VHS will never die!

Pre-order up at Diabolik.

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/...ay-all-region/

Close Encounters of the Unkind.

Four people are about to experience contact with extraterrestrial life that is very far from friendly!

A military team traces a UFO to a small island off the coast of California… Cut off by a wall of magnetic energy, the team is forced to helplessly stand by as a lighthouse keeper and his wife become the first human beings to engage a deadly, inhospitable alien form of life. Trapped on the island as night falls, two divers on a weekend vacation search for an answer to the inexplicable events, only to ultimately come face-to-face with terrifying, unfathomable creatures of swirling light that are mankind’s implacable “Foes”.Boasting intriguing, first-rate special effects on a limited budget, and maximizing the use of its stark, remote island setting, John Coats’ 1977 science-fiction thriller depicts a close encounter of a very different kind. Never before available on video in the US, Garagehouse Pictures is proud to present FOES for the very first time in HD anywhere in the world!

1977 / 92 mins. / Color / Stereo / 1.85:1 / Not Rated

SPECIAL FEATURES:• Audio commentary by director John Coats• Original director’s cut of FOES•Theatrical trailer • TALES OF L.A. short film• Photo gallery• Garagehouse Pictures trailers

• Art by Stephen Romano

Name:  D7I3SD3W0AEWBCu.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  28.5 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!