Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spiral - Lionsgate Rebooting SAW With Chris Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    It's essentially the same movie as Se7en but not as good. I still think it's a fine film. I don't recall anyone hailing it as a masterpiece except maybe Fango and Rue Morgue.
    The endings of the first 2 movies in the series were such “Fuck you for watching!” crap that I never bothered with anything past 2.

It's essentially the same movie as Se7en but not as good.
    That's like saying that Hamburger Hill is essentially the same movie as Apocalypse Now, but not as good. I'm gonna disagree like a mofo with your statement. I'm not even a Brad Pitt fan, but his performance annihilates anyone in the Saw films. Hell, the bittest of bit parts in Se7en blows the best Saw performances out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    The endings of the first 2 movies in the series were such “Fuck you for watching!” crap that I never bothered with anything past 2.
    The ending of the first Saw film; oh, you thought this was the killer, but guess what, the killer was actually a guy that the killer walked by on the street in 1973 and didn't give a second look to; fuck off with your nonsense wannabe twists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    That's like saying that Hamburger Hill is essentially the same movie as Apocalypse Now, but not as good. I'm gonna disagree like a mofo with your statement. I'm not even a Brad Pitt fan, but his performance annihilates anyone in the Saw films. Hell, the bittest of bit parts in Se7en blows the best Saw performances out of the water.
    TRIGGERED.

And here I thought you were going to defend Danny Glover's performance. It's his best role since Predator 2.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

TRIGGERED.

And here I thought you were going to defend Danny Glover's performance. It's his best role since Predator 2.
    This is the movie that made me realize that Glover was actually a shitty actor. It managed to blast away all of that 80's nostalgia smoke and mirrors.

Predator 2 is from 1990, Mark. Not the 80's. Check your facts.

Although, Danny Glover was a friend of Jean-Bertrand Aristide from Haiti who was a corrupt pedophile and cannibal. So Danny Glover is definitely an idiot.

Predator 2 is from 1990, Mark. Not the 80's. Check your facts.
    I never thought Danny Glover was a good actor based on his 90's output. I thought he was a good actor based on his 80's output. You need to clean the shit out your ears, son.

son.

Oh shit.

The ending of the first Saw film; oh, you thought this was the killer, but guess what, the killer was actually a guy that the killer walked by on the street in 1973 and didn't give a second look to; fuck off with your nonsense wannabe twists.
    What really pissed me off is all the talk about how Jigsaw is fair in his games, but then they show the flashback to the guy in the tub waking up and the key going down the drain irretrievably in a way nobody could stop unless they knew it was in the tub to begin with.