Thread: DEATH GAME (aka THE SEDUCERS) apparently coming to Blu-ray

DEATH GAME (aka THE SEDUCERS) apparently coming to Blu-ray

That craptastic trashorama, DEATH GAME starring Sondra Locke and Colleen Camp, is rumored to be finally coming later this year from Grindhouse Releasing.

I've always favored the similar LITTLE MISS INNOCENCE, but I've never seen a good copy of DEATH GAME, dating back to VHS days.

It's been reported that Joe Rubin of Vinegar Syndrome helped the original director of photography do the new transfer of DEATH GAME. Direct from a "gorgeous" negative and in widescreen.

Craptastic? This is the one with Seymour Cassell, right? I haven't seen it in ages, but I remember it as being a pretty smart, dark flick... or am I conflating this with another movie?

It's a great little flick. I have a fullscreen DVD somewhere. And of course Eli Roth remade it as KNOCK KNOCK with Keanu Reeves a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobla View Post
    It's been reported that Joe Rubin of Vinegar Syndrome helped the original director of photography do the new transfer of DEATH GAME. Direct from a "gorgeous" negative and in widescreen.
    To clarify, we scanned the original camera negative and worked with DP David Worth on the grade.

I look forward to finally being able to watch this film in something approaching it's original presentation.

True. The various VHS and DVD transfers of it that I've seen in the distant past were nearly unwatchable.