Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Is Jamie Gillis in Woodstock the movie?

  1. #11

  2. #12
    Girl Boss Jane Alison Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith H View Post
    It seemed though that this was not written by that Zarela lady, but a friend of theirs?
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison Jane View Post
    It seemed though that this was not written by that Zarela lady, but a friend of theirs?

    Well its Zarela Matinez's blog and its written in the first person. How can it not be?
    Last edited by Keith H; 06-15-2019 at 01:57 PM.

  4. #14
    Girl Boss Jane Alison Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith H View Post
    Well its Zarela Matinez's blog and its written in the first person. How can it not be?
    Ah, I didn't mean to include your link. I was referring to the link I had posted.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

  5. #15
    Scholar of Sleaze Paul L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The clinic of the mysterious Dr Orlof
    Posts
    4,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison Jane View Post
    Ah, I didn't mean to include your link. I was referring to the link I had posted.
    Yes, the article you linked, Alison, was by Gael Greene, the food critic, who had relationships with everyone from Elvis Presley to Burt Reynolds: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gael_Greene
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

    http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

  6. #16
    Girl Boss Jane Alison Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    Yes, the article you linked, Alison, was by Gael Greene, the food critic, who had relationships with everyone from Elvis Presley to Burt Reynolds: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gael_Greene
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •