Thread: The Mafu Cage

The Mafu Cage

Coming to Blu-ray from Scorpion Releasing...

"On the way to Ronin from the replicator, for sale either tomorrow or Wed, finally, is The Mafu Cage! The film is presented from a brand new scan from the long thought to be lost IP supervised by cinematographer John Bailey, and it will have all the extras that were on the previous DVD. Included are on-camera interviews with Carol Kane, Lee Grant, director Karen Arthur, John Bailey, and editor Carol Littleton; an audio commentary with Arthur, and a second commentary with Bailey and Littleton. Also a brand new on-camera interview with the composer Roger Kellaway. The disc will also have a beautiful custom cover art by Yannick Bouchard as well as a slipsleeve with the same artwork. Only 1,000 of this Blu-Ray will be made so please pick it up before it sells out."

Name:  64492942_1209959015830214_4525882471752925184_o.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  82.3 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

The vhs art is one I always remember but I never bothered renting it for whatever reason. Probably b/c it didn't seem like straight up horror so how is it?

It's good. It isn't straight horror but I think it still qualifies. I have the old Scorpion DVD and will likely upgrade on this sooner rather than later.

Rock! Shock! Pop!