Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Yellowstone - Taylor Sheridan, Kevin Costner - Paramount Network

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    LOL that's awesome!

My coworker's dad watches it and started to talk him about it one day. He said to him, "Hey, you like Kevin Costner right?" To which my coworker responded, "I already know all about YELLOWSTONE, Pop, Scott won't shut up about it."
    Haha! That woman today is the first person I've talked to locally that watches the show. I've sung its praises to all and sundry but I don't know if anyone has followed up.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Saw this at the checkout at the grocery store this morning. Didn't pick it up (it's 20 bucks) but it looks interesting.

Name:  00A_ci0121-793x1024.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  194.4 KB

Twenty bucks! I had a subscription to that magazine a couple years back. My niece was selling magazine subscriptions and this was the only one that stood out.

It's a very odd magazine. It would have great albeit brief interviews and turned me onto a few films and musicians. There's good historical pieces on Native Americans and southwest artists.

But most of it is ads for women's western wear and turquoise jewelry, juxtaposed to ads for multi-million dollar ranches and high society wine parties. It's very schizophrenic.

That Taylor interview was posted on their website, I think I summed most of it up in this thread. Here's the article:

https://www.cowboysindians.com/2020/12/taylor-sheridan/
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

I didn't realize that was the interview you talked about earlier.

20 bucks, while outrageous, isn't really shocking for a magazine these days. The rebooted Fangoria is the same price, and plenty of others are as well. I guess it's down to the ever shrinking market for print. It's gotta be something really appealing for me to lay down that kind of cash though. Thankfully, I got the new Shock Cinema the other day and it's still 5 dollars.

Jeremy Renner To Star In Taylor Sheridan’s ‘Mayor Of Kingstown’ For Paramount+; Antoine Fuqua To Exec Produce

https://deadline.com/2021/02/jeremy-...00230/#respond

Dude is on fire.

Taylor Sheridan on the expanded Yellowstone Universe. Shows brief glimpses of the upcoming series.

I'm not sure how much the other shows beside the Prequel series will tie into Yellowstone but it's still neat to see Taylor given so much creative opportunity.

Allison Janey was on Drew Barrymore's podcast talking about marriage and kids. Janey says she never met the right guy at the right time, but says she's still hopes she can find someone to share her life with:

“Right now, you know what I’m doing? I’m virtually dating. My latest crush is Rip on ‘Yellowstone,’” Janney explained.

THOSE WHO WISH ME DEAD trailer:

Yep, looks like a Taylor Sheridan story. I wish Angie and some kid weren't the focus but I trust Taylor.

While reeling from the loss of three lives she failed to save in a fire, smoke jumper Hannah comes across a traumatized 12-year-old boy with nowhere else to turn.

Starring Academy Award-winner, Angelina Jolie, New Line Cinema presents Those Who Wish Me Dead, directed by Taylor Sheridan. Based on Michael Kortya’s novel and starring Nicholas Hoult, Finn Little, Aiden Gillen, Medina Senghore, Tyler Perry, Jake Weber, and Jon Bernthal.

Those Who Wish Me Dead will be available in theaters and on HBO Max on May 14, in the US only, for 31 days from its theatrical release, at no extra cost to subscribers.