Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evil Dead Trap

The address part is confusing. A false address first and then a real one when the campaign ends? That's a bit risky for me. Otherwise, I would be interested.

I've only watched this once, possibly back in the late 1990s on VHS, and remember it veering into absurd-o territory towards the end. I've never seen EVIL DEAD TRAP 2, however. Should I remedy that?
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    I've only watched this once, possibly back in the late 1990s on VHS, and remember it veering into absurd-o territory towards the end. I've never seen EVIL DEAD TRAP 2, however. Should I remedy that?
    I didn't like the second one. Haven't seen the third. The commentary track from the first needs to be preserved, it's a surreal work of art on its own.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

The 3rd one had the fat girl, right?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Fat girl? You must be thinking about a different movie. It's been ages since I've watched it but I don't recall any fat girl in 3. I don't recall much but I do remember it had an annoying blue filter look throughout and a running gag with tatsuo Yamada eating all the time.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Doh! I had a brain freeze. I just realized you were thinking about the projectionist from part 2.

It says they will deliver the box set in December 2019, which is... 3 months from now. How is that supposed to work? Is all the work already done and they just want some extra cash? There is no way they could master, author, press and package two films in 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    I've never seen EVIL DEAD TRAP 2, however. Should I remedy that?
    I think it's worth seeing. It's a more interesting film than the original (which I don't really like at all).
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

I think they have met the funding goal. At any rate, the covers are up.

https://motion-gallery.net/projects/...mg-update-2725

Cool. Hopefully shirasono comes back and gives us an official update.