Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Synapse Releasing Suspiria On 4k UHD

Probably.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

any reviews yet on Suspiria? It comes out in just a few days, I was wondering if there had been any pre release reviews by anyone? Usually there are at least a couple reviews so people have some idea what to expect from the release before it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundi View Post
    any reviews yet on Suspiria? It comes out in just a few days, I was wondering if there had been any pre release reviews by anyone? Usually there are at least a couple reviews so people have some idea what to expect from the release before it comes out.
    Mondo Digital has the 4K reviewed, and it looks amazing.

I can't wait to get Suspiria next week. I hope this movie does really well for Synapse, because they have a lot of older releases on DVD, that I'd love to see on 4K. First 4K movie I've bought in over a year, really excited about it. I got to pick up The new 4k disc of Wizard of Oz as well, that one seems like they did a good job on it too, only negative is they seem to have left off the original mono audio as an option, but that I don't think will matter as I only listen to movie audio through my TV speakers lol.

My copy showed up yesterday. I didn't have time to watch the whole thing, I'll do that tonight or this weekend, but I did pop it in and watch up until Susie arrives at the school and it's pretty fucking gorgeous.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

thanks for the info on it Ian Jane, I had a feeling Synapse would knock the ball out of the park on this release. I am really hoping they do more in 4K like that Blind Dead movie they are working on for release next year.