Thread: Jett

Jett

I haven't been hearing anyone talk about this one but it's worth your time I think.

Carla Gugino is an interesting one. Pushing 50 and still totally able to sell herself as a man eating femme fatale. She's still hot...

Even past her though this is very stylish for tv. It looks amazing most of the time. Some pretty tense heist shit as well. Think of as a pricier, massively less quirky Killing Eve.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.
    In preproduction: www.lovesexandrobots.com Shooting March 2020.

This show is a lot stranger than I had it pegged as being. For the first few episodes the only sign of serious excess was the dialogue which is ridiculously vulgar. Pretty much every line being grossly sexual. Example: a mans tied to a chair dying and his final words are "Hey Jet, what does your pussy taste like?" Jett: "Like summer". Or there was the one where she asks her friend "How cute is he?" "So cute my arse hurts just looking at him." It's relentless.

But then all of a sudden half a dozen episodes in you start getting ten minute torture scenes, graphic amputations via chainsaw, a woman crouching over a chained guy she's captured so she can graphically piss on his face. Frankly it's a little much! Still... passes the time and keeps me from getting bored.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.
    In preproduction: www.lovesexandrobots.com Shooting March 2020.

Yeah this is a weird one but I liked that it wasn't as conventional as it first appeared. The sex and violence was defintely turned up to 11.