Thread: Vin Diesel - Bloodshot

Vin Diesel - Bloodshot

Didn't realize this was in the works. I still have some of the old Valiant comics kicking around.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I remember hearing about this a few years ago. I remember the look of the character but barely read any of the comics. Seems like a takeoff of Deathstroke/Deadpool.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

I hope it is based on the original Bloodshot not the Acclaim era one or the new one.

It's a mishmash of all three. It's primarily the recent version but the main bad guy is from the Acclaim era. I really love the 2012 relaunch, especially BLOODSHOT REBORN by Jeff Lemire. I've read every book Valiant put out since 2012 until a few months back when they were bought out and the whole shebang fell apart. I really hate superhero movies and don't have an egg in the race but the trailer surprised me by how good it looked. I was expecting it to be horrible. I'll probably never see it but it does look mildly interesting. It was intended to be the beginning of the Valiant cinematic universe but the rights to Harbinger have just moved to Paramount so everything is all scattered like early Marvel.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    I remember hearing about this a few years ago. I remember the look of the character but barely read any of the comics. Seems like a takeoff of Deathstroke/Deadpool.
    It's more like Universal Soldier, IMO. Almost exactly like it.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"