Thread: RIP Robert Evans

RIP Robert Evans

Having read a lot about him he lived a lot longer than expected. A true legend.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...8imQtapeuQTY8g
    "Some roads you shouldn't go down."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Not too unexpected but a fucking legend. He may have changed Hollywood if only temporarily.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

One of those ones where you hear the news and the first thought is "he was still alive?!" I just did a search on Google Play and I see that The Kid Stays In The Picture is available for a couple bucks. I'll give it a watch tomorrow.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

That was a very good docu.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    That was a very good docu.
    It's an odd documentary. Fascinating material. I believe maybe half of it. The presentation where it's basically just Evans narrating to camera doesn't work for me and the stories Esterhaz writes about Evans are better than anything covered here but, yeah, nice to hear his story, in his words and his voice.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

I was reading in Variety I believe, that Evans still had offices at Paramount until a few months ago and they shut those down and that was essentially the end for him.
    "Some roads you shouldn't go down."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)