Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite Lucio Fulci flm?

I'll throw my vote in for The Beyond. It's a beautifully strange, macabre film. I love the locations and the cinematography and the gore and the score and, well, everything about it.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I guess I’m basic; I just oscillate between The Beyond and Gates Of Hell depending on my mood. Everything else is secondary (to varying degrees).

My most visited Fulci is Zombie (flesh eaters), However I think The Beyond is the better film, complete with Frizzi's best score. Lizard in a woman's skin and Don't torture a Duckling though !! It's a toughie. I'm not a huge fan of everything he's done, it's a hard slog to get through his later period, and I don't know enough about his earlier period.

I'm calling round one for THE BEYOND, although the votes were close and subject to interpretation.

Does anyone have any info on the TV movie Hansel and Gretel he did? I'd definitely be interested in seeing that.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    I'm calling round one for THE BEYOND, although the votes were close and subject to interpretation.
    DUCKLING got five mentions and BEYOND only got four.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

ZOMBIE, because it's the most entertaining all-'round.

After that, LIZARD IN A WOMAN'S SKIN and DON'T TORTURE A DUCKLING.

THE PSYCHIC bored the absolute shit out of me -- but I've only seen it once, some years ago. May have to revisit.

The Beyond.
    Out here on the perimeter we is stoned...immaculate

1) One on Top of the Other
    2) A Lizard in a Woman's Skin
    3) Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    DUCKLING got five mentions and BEYOND only got four.
    You are probably right. Because I had to decipher a lot of code talk to determine which title each person liked best. Not every mention counted as a "vote" depending in the verbage used. Good thing this is unofficial as fuck (and borderline asinine to boot.)