Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucio Fulci Round 6

The problem with Round 6 is we've reached the point where it's strictly personal favourites. I think most of us would agree that the top 5 so far is reasonable and hard to dispute. I guess I'm wondering how many rounds we're having and are you going to explain the point of this exercise?
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Well, clearly this is going to be the final round.
    Never mind. I missed this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    The problem with Round 6 is we've reached the point where it's strictly personal favourites.
    See, for me, this where it finally gets interesting. It seemed like I got a couple of joke responses in a row, so I was ready to pull the plug. Might go one more round if there is a clear "winner." I gather this is trying some people's patience, which is not my intention at all, but was my fear from the get-go. I'd like to think it's not hurting anyone and maybe I'm not the only one interested in the "process" and outcome, but perhaps whatever tolerance/good will you folks gave me at the outset has since evaporated. Nothing like running something into the ground, eh?
    Last edited by Marshall Crist; 12-01-2019 at 08:30 PM.

I'm not trying to ruin it, but, at this point, I don't see how definitive any more entries would be, considering the most votes you're likely going to get for any one title won't be more than two or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    Nobody's mentioned NIGHTMARE CONCERT/CAT IN THE BRAIN? That's one of my favourite films, full stop.
    I've been mentioned it in every previous round. Anyway CAT IN THE BRAIN.

I'm calling it for CAT IN THE BRAIN, and shutting this shit down. Never seen that film. Anyone wanna sell me on it?

Fulci does his take on 8 and Half with a $2 budget. In the right state of mind it's a lot of fun.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    I'm calling it for CAT IN THE BRAIN, and shutting this shit down. Never seen that film. Anyone wanna sell me on it?
    It's bloody marvelous and very dryly funny.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard