Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackass 4 Coming 3/21/2020

Jackass 4 Coming 3/21/2020

"While this is not horror news, per se, I think you guys would like to know that Paramount has announced Jackass 4 will be hitting a theater near you on March 5, 2021.

This release date means the new Jackass motion picture will be going head-to-head with Sony’s Masters of the Universe movie starring Noah Centineo.

Jackass was created by Johnny Knoxville, Spike Jonze, and Jeff Tremaine who also directed."

More info here:

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31...in-march-2021/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This is going to be sad and pathetic to watch.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    This is going to be sad and pathetic to watch.
    To be fair, you say that about most things.

I'm mixed on this. I find the original films to be pretty damn funny, even still, but I have a juvenile sense of humor. These guys are getting older, I expect more dumb gags and less stunts, but we'll see.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm right about most things though...

If you look at the state of these guys it's a sad take. Knoxville is fine, I don't think anyone knows about Pontius atm, Steve O is clean but he's beat, Bam is an absolute train wreck, the others are equally haggard. This is going to look like a extended Bum Fights video but with a budget.

Oh it definitely has the potential to be a disaster, no argument here. But I'll give it a shot.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

The Swede is guaranteed to enjoy it anyway to spite us.

Just rewatched the 3rd one not too long ago, and it was pretty lame compared to the first 2. I like those guys in the first couple of films and the show, but I think that Jackass was kind of a product of its time; now, you can watch people doing stupid shit on the internets all day long.

Man, were they great when they were great, though...
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    I'm right about most things though...

If you look at the state of these guys it's a sad take. Knoxville is fine, I don't think anyone knows about Pontius atm, Steve O is clean but he's beat, Bam is an absolute train wreck, the others are equally haggard. This is going to look like a extended Bum Fights video but with a budget.
    I've certainly seen Bam and what a mess he is, where did you see the others looking so haggard? I can't say I've kept up other than seeing an interview with Steve O where is very much sober and him mentioning that Johnny had some back problems.
    "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
    -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

I saw "Bam" one time while enduring an episode of Dr Phil. The man is indeed a disaster zone. Dr Phil seemed to be keen to put the blame for the mess he was in on head trauma sustained while filming Jackass. I've never seen the show but from the footage they played to the audience it seemed a fair supposition.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.