Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jackass 4 Coming 3/21/2020

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    I mean, if they legit fired him for taking a prescription drug, that's bullshit. But as for signing a wellness contract, the guy is a rolling fuckup and a waste of skin. Of course they're going to do that, it's a major studio. Insurance must be a sonofabitch for that douchebag.
    If he didn't have a valid scrip for the drug, it's a violation. He's an adult, he should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    If he didn't have a valid scrip for the drug, it's a violation. He's an adult, he should know that.
    I thought it said in the article that it was prescribed by a doctor and had been for a number of years to treat ADD.

"The suit alleges that Margera was fired after testing positive for Adderall, even though he has taken Adderall by prescription for 10 years."

I thought it said in the article that it was prescribed by a doctor and had been for a number of years to treat ADD.

"The suit alleges that Margera was fired after testing positive for Adderall, even though he has taken Adderall by prescription for 10 years."
    Perhaps the levels in his blood were higher than the prescription covered? It isn’t uncommon for Adderal to be abused by people who have a valid scrip. I worked with one idiot who would get his monthly supply, not use it daily, and take six or eight pills at a time on the weekends to party. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bam was that kind of dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    Perhaps the levels in his blood were higher than the prescription covered? It isn’t uncommon for Adderal to be abused by people who have a valid scrip. I worked with one idiot who would get his monthly supply, not use it daily, and take six or eight pills at a time on the weekends to party. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bam was that kind of dipshit.
    Oh, weird. I hadn't heard of that before.

Oh, weird. I hadn't heard of that before.
    It's actually the reason why most people are given Vyvanse and other newer drugs these days. Adderal is a very easily and commonly abused drug.

I looked it up after you mentioned it, seems to be the case.

I looked it up after you mentioned it, seems to be the case.
    Yeah. Most doctors won't even consider prescribing Adderall these days. Mine told me he only gives it to patients who have tried all other options and had issues with efficacy or side effects. I was recently diagnosed with ADHD and am on Vyvanse.

Sounds a bit like how most doctors will not prescribe Valium. Years ago,8 or so, my doctor wrote me a script for low dose xanax for anxiety. Told him then I didn't like how Xanax made me into a zombie. Got told "Look go home and take it for a week then call me and tell me that you dont like how it effects you. I can then tell my bosses and they will let me write you a script for Valium."

But yea know a few people that us Adderall recreationally.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Well, that's a shock!
    /s