Thread: The Torture Chamber Of Dr. Sadism

The Torture Chamber Of Dr. Sadism

Source.

"Coming on Blu-ray in 2020 with a new 4K restauration.Label: moviemax / M-Square Classics | UCM.ONE
    As i know, the release will be english friendly."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

this has a cover and release date now!

2 versions

deluxe mediabook edition with blu-ray, dvd, bonus-features dvd, soundtrack and booklet - 23.10.2020

regular mediabook just blu-ray, dvd and booklet - 27.11.2020

I love this film, but not so sure about international shipping (or in the US for that matter) right now.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"

So this thing is damned expensive. Thankfully Diabolik DVD says that a standard edition is in the works.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Will they get the deluxe version though? Amazon won’t ship it to the US.

Grooves Inc. has both editions listed on their site and yeah — the LE is damn expensive. I’m hesitant to get it, wondering if Severin will release it here.

I sprung for the regular mediabook; the limited edition would cost a fortune to import to the UK. Had a quick look at my EMS dvd in anticipation and, wow, it really will be a massive upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
    Grooves Inc. has both editions listed on their site and yeah — the LE is damn expensive. I’m hesitant to get it, wondering if Severin will release it here.
    Ordered the fancy version from Grooves. My first order with them--REALLY hoping I manage to get a copy. Diabolik said that they would be getting the LE, but didn't know how many they'd be able to get. Didn't feel like rolling those dice, as I am really bad at snatching these things that are only up to order for a few minutes.