Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: What'd You Get Lately - 2020 Edition

  1. #31
    Senior Member Lalala76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,346
    Byleth Demon of Incest (Severin) BD
    Paprika (Wicked vision) BD

  2. #32
    Waterfall Puncher Derrick King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sklarbro Country
    Posts
    2,762
    Edge of the Axe (Blu-ray) [for some reason Target shipped this a week early]

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Byleth Demon of Incest (Severin) BD
    Paprika (Wicked vision) BD
    Do you have the Cult Epics release? Is there any reason to believe the Wicked vision will best the Cult Epics release?

  4. #34
    Senior Member Lalala76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    Do you have the Cult Epics release? Is there any reason to believe the Wicked vision will best the Cult Epics release?
    To be honest I've no idea but as shallow as this sounds just loved the artwork on the Wicked vision release.

    Todays, purchase

    Valerie and her week of wonders (Second run) BD

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalala76 View Post
    To be honest I've no idea but as shallow as this sounds just loved the artwork on the Wicked vision release.
    What extras does it have & is it English friendly?

  6. #36
    Waterfall Puncher Derrick King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sklarbro Country
    Posts
    2,762
    House by the Cemetery (Limited Edition)(Blu-ray)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •