Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What'd You Get Lately - 2020 Edition

^^ Are there pages inside with pictures? Is it just like most mediabooks? Those pics look like an Amaray case to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    ^^ Are there pages inside with pictures? Is it just like most mediabooks? Those pics look like an Amaray case to me.
    They never released a mediabook, in fact their "ordinary dreams" range, unless they change their minds is amaray (well more like those criterion/grindhouse cases)

Beyond the Door (Arrow Limited Edtion)(Blu-ray)

Godzilla The Showa Era Films 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Armed and Dangerous (BD)
    One of the best 80's comedies ever! Did they ever fix the glitch on the blu-ray? I still hold on to my dvd because they fucked it up on the blu-ray.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

BlacKkKlansman UHD
    Rambo: Last Blood UHD
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabonga View Post
    One of the best 80's comedies ever! Did they ever fix the glitch on the blu-ray? I still hold on to my dvd because they fucked it up on the blu-ray.
    Oh no, what glitch?
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

From the blu-ray.com forum on the movie:

"Upon comparing it to the 2002 Columbia/Tri-Star DVD, I found there is in fact a mastering error that occurs on this Image Blu-ray during the Guard Dog Security classroom scene (around the 00:11:00 mark), in which Eugene Levy is sitting next to the ex-convict who tells Levy: "You look like a guy who defended me once on an assault charge." On the DVD (which is correct) the ex-con does a double-take at Levy before delivering the line, and on the Blu, several previous frames leading up to the comment are recycled/repeated.

For those who have the DVD, I'd recommend doing a comparison, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Extremely aggravating! Stick with the DVD... "

It made me weary enough not to buy the blu-ray.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabonga View Post
    From the blu-ray.com forum on the movie:

"Upon comparing it to the 2002 Columbia/Tri-Star DVD, I found there is in fact a mastering error that occurs on this Image Blu-ray during the Guard Dog Security classroom scene (around the 00:11:00 mark), in which Eugene Levy is sitting next to the ex-convict who tells Levy: "You look like a guy who defended me once on an assault charge." On the DVD (which is correct) the ex-con does a double-take at Levy before delivering the line, and on the Blu, several previous frames leading up to the comment are recycled/repeated.

For those who have the DVD, I'd recommend doing a comparison, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Extremely aggravating! Stick with the DVD... "

It made me weary enough not to buy the blu-ray.
    That's fairly minor, but still annoying. That guy must really like the movie to notice something like that; I'm impressed!

Sleepless (BD)
    The Phantom of the Opera (Argento) (BD)
    The Passion of Darkly Noon (BD)
    Survival of the Film Freaks (BD)