Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 305

Thread: What'd You Get Lately - 2020 Edition

  1. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,773
    ^^ Are there pages inside with pictures? Is it just like most mediabooks? Those pics look like an Amaray case to me.

  2. #212
    Senior Member Lalala76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    ^^ Are there pages inside with pictures? Is it just like most mediabooks? Those pics look like an Amaray case to me.
    They never released a mediabook, in fact their "ordinary dreams" range, unless they change their minds is amaray (well more like those criterion/grindhouse cases)

  3. #213
    Waterfall Puncher Derrick King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sklarbro Country
    Posts
    2,895
    Beyond the Door (Arrow Limited Edtion)(Blu-ray)

  4. #214
    Waterfall Puncher Derrick King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sklarbro Country
    Posts
    2,895
    Godzilla The Showa Era Films 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)

  5. #215
    Senior Member Nabonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The icy hell of the northlands.
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Armed and Dangerous (BD)
    One of the best 80's comedies ever! Did they ever fix the glitch on the blu-ray? I still hold on to my dvd because they fucked it up on the blu-ray.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

    Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

  6. #216
    BlacKkKlansman UHD
    Rambo: Last Blood UHD
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

  7. #217
    MCMLXXX Matt H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    3,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabonga View Post
    One of the best 80's comedies ever! Did they ever fix the glitch on the blu-ray? I still hold on to my dvd because they fucked it up on the blu-ray.
    Oh no, what glitch?
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

  8. #218
    Senior Member Nabonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The icy hell of the northlands.
    Posts
    965
    From the blu-ray.com forum on the movie:

    "Upon comparing it to the 2002 Columbia/Tri-Star DVD, I found there is in fact a mastering error that occurs on this Image Blu-ray during the Guard Dog Security classroom scene (around the 00:11:00 mark), in which Eugene Levy is sitting next to the ex-convict who tells Levy: "You look like a guy who defended me once on an assault charge." On the DVD (which is correct) the ex-con does a double-take at Levy before delivering the line, and on the Blu, several previous frames leading up to the comment are recycled/repeated.

    For those who have the DVD, I'd recommend doing a comparison, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Extremely aggravating! Stick with the DVD... "

    It made me weary enough not to buy the blu-ray.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

    Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

  9. #219
    MCMLXXX Matt H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    3,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabonga View Post
    From the blu-ray.com forum on the movie:

    "Upon comparing it to the 2002 Columbia/Tri-Star DVD, I found there is in fact a mastering error that occurs on this Image Blu-ray during the Guard Dog Security classroom scene (around the 00:11:00 mark), in which Eugene Levy is sitting next to the ex-convict who tells Levy: "You look like a guy who defended me once on an assault charge." On the DVD (which is correct) the ex-con does a double-take at Levy before delivering the line, and on the Blu, several previous frames leading up to the comment are recycled/repeated.

    For those who have the DVD, I'd recommend doing a comparison, and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Extremely aggravating! Stick with the DVD... "

    It made me weary enough not to buy the blu-ray.
    That's fairly minor, but still annoying. That guy must really like the movie to notice something like that; I'm impressed!
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

  10. #220
    MCMLXXX Matt H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    3,639
    Sleepless (BD)
    The Phantom of the Opera (Argento) (BD)
    The Passion of Darkly Noon (BD)
    Survival of the Film Freaks (BD)
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •