Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: What'd You Get Lately - 2020 Edition

Auto Focus (Blu-ray)
    Gloria (Blu-ray)
    Model Shop (Blu-ray)
    All About My Mother (Blu-ray)
    Roma (Blu-ray)

Buster Keaton: 3 Films Volume 2 (Eureka - Masters of Cinema BD)

& some stand-up DVDs

Richard Herring - Happy Now? (with program) (Go Faster Stripe DVD)
    Richard Herring - Lord of the Dance Settee (with program) (Go Faster Stripe DVD)
    Richard Herring - Talking Cock (the second coming) (with program) (Go Faster Stripe DVD)
    Richard Herring - Hitler Moustache (disc 3) (Go Faster Stripe DVD)
    Richard Herring - Someone Likes Yoghurt (with program) (Go Faster Stripe DVD)
    Last edited by fatboyslim142; 04-02-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Grand Duel/Keoma Blu
    Wrong Turn 1 thru 6 DVD set

Picked up a few things recently sadly a lot of my recent purchases won’t be able to ship for awhile ,all the Andy lau movies came from a lot I paid like 12 bucks i bought the lot for the cheap copy of future cops the other were just a bonus I guess lol most of the other stuff came from another seller looks like he’s parting with his collection . The Maggie cheung hoodie came from a Hong Kong street wear company called raw emotions , they make a lot of cool hk movie tribute tees and hoodies , they put out a tee for Leslie cheung birthday that was Just a few days ago . Hope everyone’s doing well and staying safe .

Name:  91031-A28-4-A69-4-DE5-8976-006-D7395934-F.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  2.76 MB
    Name:  62-A4-A871-00-BE-49-A6-8-AC8-CE601-B800-C90.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  1.70 MB
    Name:  23-DA7-AE2-99-AB-4-E2-F-862-A-777-E12230-B53.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  2.18 MB
    Name:  029-C54-DE-C505-47-F9-8-D30-AFB67-B44-C68-F.jpg
Size:  1.99 MB
    Name:  9-FE807-C0-F83-B-42-E4-83-A7-4-CE014-FE4-DBB.jpg
Size:  3.30 MB

Xtro 3 BD
    Cannibal Apocalypse BD
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Beyond The Door BD
    Army Of Shadows BD
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Dagon (Blu-ray)

Splurged on this. A bit steep to be honest but like I always say when I try to justify frivolous spending to myself, you only live once. I love gialli and it's Vinegar Syndrome so the quality will be ace as always. Plus the box is pretty damn nice looking (just hope it won't be banged up too bad in shipping). I hope VS package their stuff well. I've never ordered from them directly before.

Name:  forgotten gialli.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  70.5 KB
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Since being on lockdown I haven't made my bi-weekly trip into Chinatown or SGV, so this was my last haul of Joy Sales and Mei Ah dvds before the stores all shuttered. The blu rays were mail ordered or received through trade.

Lam Yi-hung DIE HARDER (dvd), Dennis Law BAD BLOOD (BD), Junji Sakamoto INJURED ANGELS, Johnnie To EIGHTH HAPPINESS (BD), Luo Dong NEW YORK, NEW YORK (BD), Chung Kwok-yan HIRED GUNS (dvd), Wu Ma BURNING SENSATION (dvd)

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    Since being on lockdown I haven't made my bi-weekly trip into Chinatown or SGV, so this was my last haul of Joy Sales and Mei Ah dvds before the stores all shuttered. The blu rays were mail ordered or received through trade.

Lam Yi-hung DIE HARDER (dvd), Dennis Law BAD BLOOD (BD), Junji Sakamoto INJURED ANGELS, Johnnie To EIGHTH HAPPINESS (BD), Luo Dong NEW YORK, NEW YORK (BD), Chung Kwok-yan HIRED GUNS (dvd), Wu Ma BURNING SENSATION (dvd)

Nice haul man , hired guns is great , I remember being shocked the first time I saw it ,it was one of the first movie I seen when I got into Hong Kong cinema .I need to rewatch it soon