Thread: Spectrum Films France opens their own webstore

Spectrum Films France opens their own webstore

Starting January 1st, Spectrum Films will be handling their own distribution and opened up their own webshop. A shame very few of their releases have English subs or English audio options especially in light of their forthcoming releases like Girls n' Guns 1989 flick, DEVIL HUNTERS and Ronny Yu's HK new wave crime thriller, THE SAVIOUR. Interesting that THE SAVIOUR will have English subs for the audio commentary but not for the main feature.

Name:  product.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  68.6 KBName:  product.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  55.5 KB
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    Interesting that THE SAVIOUR will have English subs for the audio commentary but not for the main feature.
    What a strange move on their part.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    What a strange move on their part.
    The good news is that sooner or later these will show up as customs. I have THE SAVIOUR on bootleg and the print is watchable but of course, would love to see it on blu ray like Alex Cheung's COPS AND ROBBERS (which is available as a custom).

Hey 47lab, delete some of your messages! I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't go through because your inbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
    Hey 47lab, delete some of your messages! I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't go through because your inbox is full.
    I went ahead and cleared out my inbox, so go ahead and resend the PM.

No english subs, no money from me! Fucking french with their illusions of grandure.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

@Jared A. If you get a chance, clear out your inbox. I get the same box full message. I wanted to send you something via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    @Jared A. If you get a chance, clear out your inbox. I get the same box full message. I wanted to send you something via PM.
    Done!