+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 267 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2670

Thread: The Code Red DVD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Diabolik has lots of stuff up right now, including the Ronin titles.
    Very Nice picked up 4 new ones, skipped Happy Hell Night cause I have no clue if it's any good, Got Savage Attraction, Don't go into the House, Electric Chair, and Slaughterhouse Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    Very Nice picked up 4 new ones, skipped Happy Hell Night cause I have no clue if it's any good, Got Savage Attraction, Don't go into the House, Electric Chair, and Slaughterhouse Rock.
    I picked up Savage Attraction, The Jigsaw Murders, Hide and Go Shriek, and Don't Go in the House. I wanted to get the Bundle direct from Code Red but didn't find anything that made me think The Electric Chair was worth $10 and the 5+ weeks it takes for Bill to ship it. Be interested in your thoughts when you get it.

A KNIFE FOR THE LADIES isn't bad but it is a bit of a missed opportunity. A sure wish there were more 70s/80s slashers made with an old west setting. This one has a decent premise but is missing most of the requisite exploitation elements. Jack Elam is a treat and most of the cast is interesting enough. I found the finale to be worthwhile as well.

Mondo Digital says that the CR Blu-ray of The Electric Chair runs longer than the SWV version that came out with the Axe DVD years back.

I wonder if the upcoming AGFA/SWV DVD will be the same cut as the version included with Axe or this longer version?

http://www.mondo-digital.com/electricchair.html
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

From what I read it's not the same version as CR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    I picked up Savage Attraction, The Jigsaw Murders, Hide and Go Shriek, and Don't Go in the House. I wanted to get the Bundle direct from Code Red but didn't find anything that made me think The Electric Chair was worth $10 and the 5+ weeks it takes for Bill to ship it. Be interested in your thoughts when you get it.
    Will do, Let me know about JIGSAW MURDERS as I seemed to have overlooked that one.

"Working on ALMOST HUMAN. Tomas Milian NEVER LOOKS SO GREEN! It's also raining white DOTS! Italian LAB is top notch! overseas label will release this without fixing it and take the cash from customers ASAP! But code red spend tons of money fixing it! people don't wait and buys imports! Well, it costing thousands fixing it. in the end, it'll sell 600 Blu as usual. Sad to say. BananaMan is at work tonight."

"Overseas masters. Some company will release it, and Gary Tooze said it looks fantastic. Critic will always be critics. sad"

Name:  16143001_1739106193071730_6924054738432607639_n.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  21.2 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I thought he was done with the Banana Man bullshit?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Who knows anymore.

Bill did say this on blu-ray.com:

"violent professionals is in my contract with the italians."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Is that Banana Man post from his facebook or what?

Edit: never mind, turns out he has a 2nd Facebook for the Banana Man bullshit.
    Last edited by Alex K.; 01-20-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

+ Reply to Thread