Page 346 of 347 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3462

Thread: The Code Red DVD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by agent999 View Post
    According to The BR forums, Bill made death threats against the child of one of the 'trolls' on a live stream and said he has their address. This is the same person that went to the police when he received death threats and decided to wear the banana suit to cover his face (he looks like Sloth from the Goonies anyway) as a result. If that's true, what a thoroughly nice guy.
    Bill said over the phone that he wanted to send gang members after the trolls.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    Bill said over the phone that he wanted to send gang members after the trolls.
    Bill couldn't do it himself, he'd shit out a kidney chasing after someone. After this, his health is fair game as as as I'm concerned.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

From a Facebook post in Cult film, Exploitation, & Horror BLU-RAY, DVD, VHS, & Laserdisc COLLECTORS group:

"With the Dark Force & Code Red fiasco going on, i think I'll leave this here. Did anyone capture the stream?

Penal Code 422 PC is the California statute that defines the crime of "criminal threats." This section was formerly called "terrorist threats." 422 PC states that:

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison."

Here is a pic someone posted as a reply:

Too much attention is being paid to these idiot clowns.
    Last edited by Raf A.; 09-10-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Grindhouse Video just got a bunch of CR titles in stock, some hard to find (including Cut Throats Nine).

https://grindhousevideo.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fcode-red
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

That's the best selection of CR titles in one place that I've seen in a long time.

For a second there, I thought I might find the PRIMAL RAGE DVD on the last page. Yeah, I wish.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Ha, yeah, a lot of good stuff there but no real uber-rare titles like that one. Surprised to see the CT9 disc though, that disc sells for $40-50 on eBay on a regular basis.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Finally got around the checking out the Code Red Street Law Blu-ray last night. It's a pretty solid presentation. Would have been nice to get Italian audio with English subs as an option, but, you know... Code Red. Still, the transfer is good and the English audio is of decent enough quality (and the dub isn't half bad). Nero is really good in this. Hadn't seen it in years but he really puts himself into the role. He never looks happy - only scared, sad or angry - but he does it well and man, that fucking score is soooooooo good.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I guess we don't have a dedicated Scorpion Releasing thread, so I'll post this depressing update on Walt's health here

Poor guy. That's horrible.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?