Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: What's Your Favorite 80's "Cult Movie"?

  1. #21
    Senior Member The Silly Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swedonia
    Posts
    3,450
    Lots of great films already mentioned, but if I had to restrict myself a bit and just pick a dozen or so I would say:

    Big Trouble in Little China
    Flash Gordon
    Fletch
    Cannonball Run
    Fear City
    Iron Eagle
    The Breakfast Club
    The Hidden
    Angel III
    (My fave in the series)
    RepoMan
    Highlander
    Caddyshack


    And of course pretty much every film that begins with A Golan-Globus Production
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

  2. #22
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    Get the Blu Ray,it is easy to find cheap and looks really good. Found mine for 3 bucks new at a Dollar General store.
    If you find another, let me know. Not cheap anywhere around here.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silly Swede View Post
    Lots of great films already mentioned, but if I had to restrict myself a bit and just pick a dozen or so I would say:

    And of course pretty much every film that begins with A Golan-Globus Production
    The litmus test for everything I watched blind back in the day.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Backwoods Mississippi
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    If you find another, let me know. Not cheap anywhere around here.
    I will look monday when I do the circuit of thrifts,DOllar Generals and flea market.

    I had no clue it was hard to find. Was last year I stopped at DG to grab a loaf of bread and the blu of it was right by the front door for cheap.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    I will look monday when I do the circuit of thrifts,DOllar Generals and flea market.

    I had no clue it was hard to find. Was last year I stopped at DG to grab a loaf of bread and the blu of it was right by the front door for cheap.
    You’d be surprised what can be hard to find in Canada vs the States, and vice versa.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Backwoods Mississippi
    Posts
    2,086
    I hit 3 DG's and found no copies. But the one out by me is getting a truck in tomorrow. Might hit it after getting my oil changed.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    I hit 3 DG's and found no copies. But the one out by me is getting a truck in tomorrow. Might hit it after getting my oil changed.
    I'm telling you, it's the mysterious release!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •