Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto Coming From Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    It’s too bad the set doesn’t include Gemini though. I’d love to upgrade that from VCD to Blu!
    I have a decent DVD but I still desperately need it on BD as it's my 2nd favorite Tsukamoto and its omission from this set really sucks. I mean, they probably should have thrown HIRUKO THE GOBLIN in there as well for the completists but is anybody really going to be mad that one's missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaibatan View Post
    I have a decent DVD but I still desperately need it on BD as it's my 2nd favorite Tsukamoto and its omission from this set really sucks. I mean, they probably should have thrown HIRUKO THE GOBLIN in there as well for the completists but is anybody really going to be mad that one's missing?
    Don't worry about GEMINI, I have it from a good source that it's coming to blu ray before the end of the year. That's all I can say about it for now.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    The Diabolik pre-order price is only $61.99. I was honestly expecting it to be around $150.
    Amazon is $99.95.

Diabolik did say that their pre-order price is for a limited time only. Not sure when it'll go up or what it'll go up to, but $62 seems like a deal for this.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Amazon is $99.95.

Diabolik did say that their pre-order price is for a limited time only. Not sure when it'll go up or what it'll go up to, but $62 seems like a deal for this.
    You just know Arrow is going to have this for £20 to £25 by next year. With the exchange rate plus shipping will still end up half Diabolik's pre-order price.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"