Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese custom fan subs

kagetsuhisoka continues the year of Toshiya Fujita as the next fan subbed film is the final in his Folk Song trilogy, VIRGIN BLUES (RED LANTERN & YOUNGER SISTER have also been fan subbed) & is now available.

You pledge anything yet , I’m probably gonna throw down on this in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by lil_hatred_fo_life View Post
    You pledge anything yet , I’m probably gonna throw down on this in the next few days
    Nothing to throw down right now. The "In Memoriam Kenichi Hagiwara and Yuya Uchida [CROWDFUND PROPOSAL]" has already been funded to the full. The Toshiya Fujita 2020 retrospective fan subs are being funded too. Wait until the next Pinku, Exploitation, & Smut funding drive 3.0 to show up. I did pledge for the last one and help fund A NARCOTIC'S AGENT BALLAD & another member here help fund THREE PRETTY DEVILS.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_hatred_fo_life View Post
    Hey man, it says your inbox is full. can you clear out some space? I'm trying to send you a PM.

kemushi is back again with another custom job. He paid for the translations and timed the subs himself. Makoto Naito's THE LUCKY STATUS SYMBOL (1972).

Hiroshi (Tatsuo Umemiya) has the biggest penis in all of Japan and everyone who touches (or is touched by) it, is blessed by good fortune. After buying his sister a washing machine for her wedding, he travels to Tokyo, where he must help his friend Masa out of a half-million yen debt. Among other hijinks, he becomes a penis god in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    kemushi is back again with another custom job. He paid for the translations and timed the subs himself. Makoto Naito's THE LUCKY STATUS SYMBOL (1972).

hey man can you make some room in your inbox ?

I cleared it out. Send it again.

kemushi's paid and timed the subs himself for Chusei Sone's 1972 RP, LOVE BANDIT RAT MAN. This was a another RP that our resident expert, @Takuma was less than enthused about and gave a mediocre rating. Of course, it doesn't compare to Sone's classic, SECRET CHRONICLE: PROSTITUTION MARKET which was released later that same year.

@lil_hatred_fo_life, your inbox is full again.

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    @lil_hatred_fo_life, your inbox is full again.
    Go ahead and resend it