Thread: Fullmoon Features

Fullmoon Features

Anyone subscribed to this service? I just joined myself. Has a pretty neat mix of Franco, Blue Underground, horror and erotica. Looks like it may be a bit shallow in terms of number of titles at the minute. Probably won't hold on to the subscription for more than a few months if they're not adding more regularly.

Oddly, it's available internationally. A lot of these titles would not be legal in Australia but here they are. Lovely!
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

I used to subscribe to the Full Moon Amazon channel. A lot of stuff that Band hadn't put out on Blu Ray used shitty looking VHS era masters, possibly due to Band's belief that he could do whatever the hell he liked in any country regardless of current rights if he once released a title on tape in the US. In the end I had so much stuff on my watchlist I rarely got round to watching the Full Moon stuff so I cancelled.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Sure. Are there other good subscription option for cult/exploitation at the moment? I know there's a couple on Amazon but Amazon channels are more hassle than they're worth if you're outside the States. I've been kicked off a few times already.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

There's Shudder but I don't think they're friendly to Europe.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Full Moon has a channel on Tubi now, lots of shit on there.