Thread: El Esqueleto De La Senora Morales AKA Skeleton Of Mrs. Morales

El Esqueleto De La Senora Morales AKA Skeleton Of Mrs. Morales

Not sure if this upcoming release has been mentioned anywhere:

https://www.amazon.com/Esqueleto-Sen...ies-tv&sr=1-57

The description claims the language is English, but all I need is English subs and I'm good. It's VCI, so we'll see...
    VHS will never die!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Watched this the other night. The transfer has some noticeable DNR on it, which is a shame as otherwise it would have looked pretty good. It's on a BD-R, not a pressed disc, which I know irks some people and it is in Spanish with English subtitles (kind of typo-ridden but you won't have any trouble following it). That said, this is a GREAT movie. Very Hitchcockian in spots, it's a thriller and not a horror movie but it's very nicely paced and the performances are great. It is exceptionally well-shot and it has a darkly comedic streak running through it that is, at times, quite twisted. I found it very entertaining and while VCI's release is imperfect to be sure, I'm happy to have it until something better comes along (and let's face it, that's probably not going to happen).

I loaned the disc to a co-worker but I should get it back on Monday. Assuming that happens, if there's interest I'll post some screen caps.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

That's interesting, Ian, because my DVD is a pressed disc. Anyway, it's in my queue to watch along with VCI's simultaneous release of HASTA EL VIENTO TIENE MIEDO.
    VHS will never die!