Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Psycho Goreman

  1. #11
    Intellectual Carrot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    2,925
    The little girl in this was a riot.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

  2. #12
    Senior Member The Silly Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swedonia
    Posts
    3,683
    I VODed this cause I kept seeing this thread updated from time to time.

    At first I thought, what the fuck is this shit you people are praising.

    But this film grew on me, and a third in I was quite liking it. It was a bit overlong though, but it was quite fun. Good goofy special effects. I especially loved the zombie cop and the big brain.

    Might even get the blu that releases here at the end of the month, once it has gone down in price after a while.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

  3. #13
    MCMLXXX Matt H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    4,384
    I love the irony of a Canadian film being available everywhere - except Canada.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    I love the irony of a Canadian film being available everywhere - except Canada.
    Shit like that happens way more often than it should, thanks to media here being basically a monolithic set of mega corps owning and controlling everything.

  5. #15
    Intellectual Carrot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silly Swede View Post
    I VODed this cause I kept seeing this thread updated from time to time.

    At first I thought, what the fuck is this shit you people are praising.

    But this film grew on me, and a third in I was quite liking it. It was a bit overlong though, but it was quite fun. Good goofy special effects. I especially loved the zombie cop and the big brain.

    Might even get the blu that releases here at the end of the month, once it has gone down in price after a while.
    Check out THE KID DETECTIVE (2020). I think you'd like it.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

  6. #16
    Senior Member The Silly Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swedonia
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Check out THE KID DETECTIVE (2020). I think you'd like it.
    I did, and yes, I did.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

  7. #17
    Intellectual Carrot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silly Swede View Post
    I did, and yes, I did.
    Excellent!
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

  8. #18
    Administrator Ian Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    61,215
    Extras for the US release:

    Over 2 hours of bonus features on the DVD and Blu-Ray including:

    · Director Commentary
    · One-on-One: An Interview with the Director of PG: Psycho Goreman
    · Interviews with the Cast
    · Interview with Adam Brooks
    · Kortex: A Konversation
    · The Music of PG: Psycho Goreman
    · Fight Choreography
    · Fight Pre-Viz
    · Filming the Paladin Fight
    · PG vs Pandora
    · Miniature Magic
    · Inside the Creature Shop
    · Concept Art Gallery
    · PG: Psycho Goreman Trading Cards Gallery
    · Behind the Scenes Photo Gallery
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

  9. #19
    MCMLXXX Matt H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Burlington, ON
    Posts
    4,384
    This is pretty much the best movie ever. I can't think of a recent film with more creatures and FX - it's glorious and a dream come true for fans of old-school prosthetics. Easily Kostanski's best film to date.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

  10. #20
    Intellectual Carrot Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    This is pretty much the best movie ever. I can't think of a recent film with more creatures and FX - it's glorious and a dream come true for fans of old-school prosthetics. Easily Kostanski's best film to date.
    It's a better comic book movie than the comic book movies.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •