Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Seven Women for Satan (Mondo Macabro)

  1. #11
    Senior Member Nabonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The icy hell of the northlands.
    Posts
    994
    I wish Mondo Macabro would dip further into the french stuff, like:

    La Main Noire (Janine Reynaud is SO awesome in that movie), Dany La Ravageuse (Fun sex comedy nonsense with ridiculously cute Sandra Julien), Je Suis Une Nymphomane, Je Suis Frigide... Pourquoi?,
    Les Chiennes, Les Félines, Frustration.
    Last edited by Nabonga; 05-25-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

    Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabonga View Post
    I wish Mondo Macabro would dip further into the french stuff, like:

    La Main Noire (Janine Reynaud is SO awesome in that movie), Dany La Ravageuse (Fun sex comedy nonsense with ridiculously cute Sandra Julien), Je Suis Une Nymphomane, Je Suis Frigide... Pourquoi?,
    Les Chiennes, Les Félines, Frustration.
    Yes, all very interesting titles. I have most of these on DVD in French, but upgrades with English dubs/subs would be great.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabonga View Post
    Frustration.
    !!!
    Vortice Mortale - Latest post: No Reason (Olaf Ittenbach, 2010)

  4. #14
    Spoon! Dom D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
    At least 30 minutes of 'deleted' scenes were discovered by our production partners La Chat Qui Fume. Some didn't have sound. Some did.

    I believe the plan is to integrate those newly discovered scenes that have sound into the film, and have both cuts then available to watch via seamless branching.
    Is there any reason to think they belong in the film? When you say these scenes go back in because they have audio and these scenes don't belong because they don't it makes it sound pretty random rather than reconstructing the film to its original vision. if a distributor came along and put the deleted scenes back into one of my films I'd be unhappy.
    Last edited by Dom D; 05-28-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

  5. #15
    Even if Mondo doesn’t include the theatrical(?) cut, they already offer that on DVD...

  6. #16
    Spoon! Dom D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Even if Mondo doesn’t include the theatrical(?) cut, they already offer that on DVD...
    Yes I already own it. Twice.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Would be great if the longer cut of MYSTICS IN BALI could follow suit.
    Not to mention DANGEROUS SEDUCTRESS.
    VHS will never die!

  8. #18
    Thrice or bust!

    I do hope you get what you want, as long as we can also watch it with the extra footage inserted. Pretty easy in this day and age.

  9. #19
    Spoon! Dom D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Thrice or bust!

    I do hope you get what you want, as long as we can also watch it with the extra footage inserted. Pretty easy in this day and age.
    If Lemoine left instructions on how the film was supposed to be and it's being restored to those specs then no one will be keener than me. Under any other circumstances I'm not for it. On a few levels. But I'm sure MM will chime in with how they know this is the "intended" version
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom D View Post
    Is there any reason to think they belong in the film? When you say these scenes go back in because they have audio and these scenes don't belong because they don't it makes it sound pretty random rather than reconstructing the film to its original vision. if a distributor came along and put the deleted scenes back into one of my films I'd be unhappy.
    As I said, we are offering the original cut and this new longer cut via seamless branching. You can ignore the longer cut all you like. We are including it because we thought the extra scenes actually worked well in the film.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •